HORRIBLE JOKES AND PUNS FOR DEAREST JACKIE
- Puns about monorails always makes for decent one-liners
- I used to be a banker but I lost interest.
- An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at, either.
- Never make fun of a Scotsman’s traditional garb. You can get kilt that way.
- There was a fight in the candy store. Two suckers got licked.
- If a judge loves the sound of his own voice, expect a long sentence.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- I don’t think I need a spine. It’s holding me back.
- Did you hear about these new reversible jackets? I’m excited to see how they turn out.